No stream available

Bartman127

Jul 20, 2018
I’ve updated all I could based on the you tube videos and the program looks like it’s going to load and then I get “no stream available “ ( cue dramatic music). I’m at a dead end, what do I do?

Bartman127

Jul 20, 2018
What show or movie are you trying to watch? It might just be that there are no streams available. Do you have a Real Debrid account?
They,re all current popular shows. None of them responded. Ilm not familiar with Real Debrand.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Many things can cause your stream to fail. Deleted streams, old/not maintained addon, Resolve URL not updated to the latest, common resolver not updated to the latest.

Sorry, I can't help with this beint that your addon is likely infringing but if you check the above to be sure they are updated to the latest, you might have a chance to fix this yourself.

Bartman127

Jul 20, 2018
The add on was updated,resolve updated, url resolver and ****** 18, checked a half dozen programs and got the same no stream message, all programs I’d watched before. reviewed you tube fixes. I’m at a dead end. Should I uninstall and reinstall?