no stream available

billce

Jul 13, 2016
Maybe I'm beating a dead horse, but there must be a solution to this problem. Kodi addons will stream movies. They will not stream TV shows; none of them. Kodi won't stream them as an apk in bluestacks either. Morpheus will and ********* will, not Kodi. Maybe that's a clue as to what's going on with no stream available. Does anyone else have this problem? Is my computer unique in all the world?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I have heard of people having such issue. Not sure what the cause or solution was though. I would update all my drivers to start with. If you still have that problem, be sure you have the latest of Common Resolver, URL Resolver, Resolve URL and all other addons.

billce

Jul 13, 2016
Yet another resolver? Where do I get Common Resolver? ******* Reborn: update failed. The rest are updated as are my drivers.
Thank you for answering Rav.

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Just to be clear, the drivers are actually the Windows drivers. Download Iobit Driver Booster. There is a free version that works great.

Code:
https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php
See if your video and audio drivers will update. The addon with reborn in the name is infringing and can't be discussed here but it wouldn't hurt if it didn't update.

It is not actually the common resolver, I called it wrong. It is the Universal Reslover and it should actually update itself when it is pushed.

Bill, I am really grasping at straws here, I don't know that I can help you. Sorry.

billce

Jul 13, 2016
I have that IOBit driver booster and it got me updated.
I actually don't have RD. I've been thinking about trying it, but since it wasn't necessary in the past, I never did. Times have changed. It's probably necessary now.
My friend, who is a computer tech, has promised to upgrade my system from Vista to 7. He's so busy that he hasn't had time. When he does, it might just make a difference.
And you're right. I've wasted enough time on this. Even so, somewhere there's somebody with the same issue. He/she just hasn't seen our posts about it.
Thanks for your help, Rav.

rtotem1

Jan 28, 2014
Hello Everyone I have same problem no streams available and I have a Real-debrid account ive been using for 3 years now. My problem is I was watching Garage squad on kodi 18.2 on almost all the addons season would play. But now I get no streams available when I click on it? was cause that?