no streams error

Chrisb57

May 20, 2018
Hi I have tried everything. Followed youtube videos, looked up advice. Downloaded url resolver.

cleared cache
reset numerous times

whereas I was getting a lot of streams coming up in ******, now not getting any
have krypton17.6 I think this is the latest

any assistance would be appreciated.

regards
chrisb57

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I can only suggest starting from scratch and see if you are still having the same problem. By "scratch" I meant that you alwo have to remove your profile folder. Use an uninstaller such as Iobit Uninstaller free version to remove the install folder, the profile folder and any remnance in the registry. Then reboot and finally reinstall Kodi.

Chrisb57

May 20, 2018
you'll have to excuse me, but I am totally baffled by the menus and commands of kodi, and have no idea how to do this, where to find this un-installer, and even how to use it when I get it.

As with many support forums, a lot of assumptions are made, with users actually being thought to be computer geeks, and knowing what they are doing. I am quite an intelligent network engineer looking after a huge network, but I don't know the first thing about installing and running from repositories and 'manageing dependancies', so forgive me for being so naive, but I don't know how to do this. I have completely muddled through so far, and can't understand why such confidence on resolving this issue on help videos, does not seem to work in my case.

regards
chrisb57

Chrisb57

May 20, 2018
no not on windows, on a separate box I think it comes up as 'MBOX'
straight into menu's and then run Kodi Krypton 17.6 from there.

Front end comes up with menu options down the left had side, where I normally scroll down to video addons, and then across to page Icons of the various links.

I then click on one of these, go through to new movies, click one, and it starts of a sliding loading bar with stream counters above, of which are 4k, 1080p, 720, and sd.... which before about a week or so ago, used to count up in green as available streams...
now they all stay at zero, and report 'no streams available' when the slider reaches the end of the search.

And this is what I am trying to resolve.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Sounds like a pre-loaded Android box with some sort of build on it. That is more complicated. The box seller may have done God knows what to that box before selling it. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you how to remove your profile folder from this box. Best I can recommend is to use Indigo and do a fresh start. This will remove all addons and profiles from your version of Kodi. You will then have to reinstall your addons (what ever they are). Note that addons that we cannot help much with illegal addons for obvious reasons. So, if you don't know where to get those addons, we won't be able to help. You might want to use the Git Browser. You will find a list of illegal addons in my signature.

Fiesta

Jun 11, 2018
Pleaee i need help

Hello and how are you guys doing? I am veey bew to kodi, I'm using kodi through my Fi