No thumbnails

stankoprowski

May 15, 2016
Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico
First I installed the Reddit browser from a Kodi repository. It was a mess. Then I installed Reddit.com from a different Kodi repository. It looks promising. I opened Reddit, selected All, selected New. Instead off thumbnails I got a screen of text that said Play unmatched and a notherr line that said Randomly play unwatched and another line that said Next Page. Next Page repeats the play options for the first page. I'm not where I'm supposed but how do I get there?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
When looking for this on Kodi.tv (where it was supported) I found this:

addonscriptor hasnt been maintaining this for years, and i have no will to continue supporting this either for various reasons ..

So unless someone wants to pick this project & start maintaining it, you can consider the addon dead ..

i did start a complete rewrite few years back but i havent had time nor will to get it into shape, main thing there was a easier codebase with feature parity.
So I guess you are SOL on this addon. You can do a search on this site see what we have. I think most Reddit browser or Reddit viewer don't work so well. Either abandoned or just plain not working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Indigo Tool 10
J Video Addons 8
G Indigo Tool 2