no zip file for fusion

spd1203

Apr 3, 2017
updated from kodi 16.1 to 17.1 i've added the fusion installer source. when i go to to unzip it in the add-ons tab there is no zip button to hit... i'dont know what i've done wrong... please help.

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
Step 1: Navigate to the Add-ons tab on the vertical menu bar.

Step 2: Click on the Enter add-on browser button.

Step 3: Click on the Install from zip file function.

Last edited:

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
If the install from zip is not there, look for the open box icon top left, where the power button is in the above screen caps...

felicia

May 1, 2016
Hi I am having sort of the same issue I am using a windows laptop to install the krypton but I am using an raspberry pi to put the program on when I installed the krypton onto my laptop I clicked on the windows one, Do I need to install a different type like the android box? Because I went through the steps factory rested my pi and everything but when I get to the step where I have to go the add on menu and go the zip file and get the program nothing is coming up. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

AsphyxNYC

Apr 7, 2017
Did you make sure to enable outside sources in the Addon Settings?
Kodi 17 has a setting that shuts off installing addons that are not from Kodi Official.

Cdidds

Apr 8, 2017
Same issue. When I navigate to addons in the side bar there is no enter addons button, rather a list of installed apps. There is no option to install from zip and I don't see the fusion in my repository or when I use the search function. I've enabled outside sources.

Lawd please help!

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Click on the addons tab, once in the addons tab, look to the top right for the open box icon (where the power button is normally) click that...

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
The open box has a label that says recently updated... Is this correct? There's nothing relevant in there.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/gallery/G6ilm

I've gone back and confirmed fusion is properly saved.

Thanks for the reply!
Don't just highlight the addons tab, 'click' the addons tab then look for the same box top-left, click that box...

Or you can go to where you took the screen grab, arrow over to the right and to the top 'categories' bar and scroll right, the install from zip should be next to install from repository just off the screen to the right...

Last edited: