Non supported add-on

jarcuri

Dec 9, 2013
I don't want to step in anyone's toes so I just want to know how to proceed, there's an amazing add-on that is out through someone not supported on this site that is awesome for kids......I know the website they use and there is actually an app for it on cell phones. If someone it's looking for a good add-on for their kids can I recommend it? Or can I recommend the website to a developer to try and incorporate into their app? I know this topic has been talked about before I just want to make sure I don't make any one angry

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
People can and do run what they like on their devices

All we ask is that you dont bring banned stuff and its discussion to the forum,whether that be the people in question,their addons,or links to their stuff:)

Last edited:

jarcuri

Dec 9, 2013
That's what I'm making sure...what us considered banned? Any add-on not made by a devof the site?

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
No lol

You will see who/what is/was banned by looking in the dead addon section of the forum

Also if you look next to their username it will say banned

You will have noticed also when you try and type certain stuff,it wont let you

This isnt something we want to start dragging up again.Things happened so hopefully we all move on now

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
Any addon not from XBMCHUB or xbmc.org.
Not necessarily. We provide and support some devs who aren't on either. Go with Mj71. If the repo is in the DEAD ADDONS section... It's banned.... Or your posts provides a *******

The ******** means untrusted, or unsafe, within our community.