Nord VPN

robbo1973

Nov 12, 2018
I have had Kodi for quite a few years, but over the last year not really used at all, as the things I used to watch, I'm pretty much unable to get a stream. I've now installed the 3 day trial of Nord VPN onto the PC that I have Kodi on, but as far as I can tell there is no difference of what's available to watch. I see there loads of servers to connect too, is there a particular one that's better than the rest? Never had a proper VPN, only Anonymox running with Firefox when needed.
TIA

shellatim

Dec 7, 2018
If you're installing a VPN to use Kodi, then you should know that it can help hide your IP address when streaming copyright content, which is by foremost very important. Secondly, A VPN would help you unblock Live TV Channels that are located outsie your country region. There's PureVPN in the market you could use that, or ExpressVPN which is phenomenal. Nordvpn is GREAT too. When it comes to Kodi content, you need to install latest Kodis add-ons because they previous ones tend to stop working. Hope this helps. TC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C MINIX 0
T Underground News 0
O Amazon Fire TV 4