NordVPN for Kodi: great deal!

PrimeFunkMafia

May 24, 2018
Hi. I've been using NordVPN for Kodi for a while right now (running through router) and I'm happy with it: good speeds and supports Netflix, iPlayer, Prime etc. And I've found some coupon codes if you want good deals, there's also a free trial and 30 money back guarantee. Anyway, ENCRYPT2Y gives you 72 bucks for 2 years and ZEROLOGS3Y gives you a whooping 77% off: 99 bucks for 3 years -- just enter into https://www.nordvpn.com. I think it is quite a bargain.

Maybe you have some thoughts about it?

PrimeFunkMafia

May 24, 2018
NordVPN its good VPN but for Kodi I don't so it will work good.
Have you actually tried it with Kodi? I am using it and it is fine. Anyway, if someone wants to get it there is a new discount, just enter DEAL66 for 66% off discount at the NordVPN checkout page.

hattori87

Oct 25, 2018
I just turn on the app, then run Kodi on my device. I guess it depends upon the servers I'm using.

Wilsondrake

Oct 26, 2018
Have you actually tried it with Kodi? I am using it and it is fine. Anyway, if someone wants to get it there is a new discount, just enter DEAL66 for 66% off discount at the NordVPN checkout page.
I believe that you wait for a while to get some better discounts for NordVPN. Nord is among the top and premium providers in the industry. Also listed under cheapest black Friday deals.

As far as its review, NordVPN mostly unblocks content even it gives access to netflix US and Japan library.

jvt999

Nov 24, 2015
i have had it now for a few months...problem is it slows down my connection so bad that at times, i can't load anything. So I've stopped using it with kodi

dan.wilkins83

Nov 26, 2018
Cyber Monday Deal

Great deal. But, I just subscribed to Ivacy VPN and it is very good for Kodi. They are offering Spectacular Cyber Monday Deal. Ivacy VPN is offering a one-year FREE subscription with their 2 year Plan. And if you wish to get a plan for 5 years then it's only worth $1.34/month. I think this is the best VPN deal available online when compared to other VPN services.

https://billing.ivacy.com/page/23742
Sound Good, Deal looks good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C MINIX 2
T Underground News 0
O Amazon Fire TV 4