Request North American Live Sports Addon

damac10

Apr 11, 2014
While its harder to find a UK HD sports stream thats not overloaded during big games etc. I see there are many North American Sports streams in Hd in playlists and addons. Some of these streams cover international sport like EPL and Cricket etc. ( Sportsnet World) Think it would be awesome if there was a addon with all these streams like NBC Live Extra/SportsNet Streams/Big Ten/NCAA etc in one place with possible EPG so its easier to track international events. This will take a load off all the people straining the free Sky/BT streams plus they cover NFL/NBA/NHL and college sports too. It can then evolve to include the Football/NBA/NFL replays found in other addons.

Thanks for your consideration.

jonc

Developer
Jun 16, 2013
Bangkok
there is always the NBC Sports add-on from kodi.tv (xbmc.org) that has most things in it from everywhere ..

damac10

Apr 11, 2014
there is always the NBC Sports add-on from kodi.tv (xbmc.org) that has most things in it from everywhere ..
I have NBC Sports. I have NCAA..I have Pac12. I have Live stream xml with Sportsnets HD channels etc..I have NBA replays/Football Replays addons and NFL HD Replays through Pho*nix. The idea is convergence similar to Genesis or SA*TS. One Addon that has all of this instead of having so many cluttering up your device and getting updated randomly. Also in theory makes it easier to maintain and for people to report faults. Cheers