Not able to load Real Debrid in popular App.

dannz53

Sep 12, 2018
Trying my best to load RD in a popular App. App. has Maintence and not settings. It ask me to Log In to RD when I click on this a website opens to log in, then in Maintenacne it ask for Both URL Resolvers, when I click on these to they both open another windoe in the web which I;m suppose to input my codes, but have no idea where the codes are. Everytime I've added RD in all other Apps. I use my laptop and the App. issues me the code to insert into box in my laptop, I have no Idea what they are doing. Any have ansers or suggestions??? Thanks.

dannz53

Sep 12, 2018
O and the App. i'm not suppose to mention sounds something like this... Redumption. Thanks.

dannz53

Sep 12, 2018
Yes I understand how to set up RD, have done about 150 of them. But if you go back up and re-read my post. Everything throws me into a website to sign in, and worse of all, the resolver code also throws me into a website with NO code to input. I have always done all this from my laptop where clicking authorize in the settings App. itself Gives me the code then I input that code in my laptop where it says RD authrixe and has a box for my code. THIS does not do that doe some odd reason. Everytime I click on RD in the App. like I say, it throws me into a website which does me no good at all because there are no codes given to me. Do you understand what I;m saying now ?? I know it sounds weird but it's because it is weird. Thanks.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
See if you can first revoke the authorization, restart kodi and see if you can not authorize RD. If not, you may have to uninstall the addon and reinstall it.