-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Hi Gang, Hope this message finds you well :cool:

Have a small problem I am hoping you learned folks can help with. I have
purchased a real-debrid premium account for 2 weeks just to see if it can
help with my streaming on my Firestick. ( I use a Smart TV and a desk-top
computer) I bought the premium and the site sends me to a page which asks
for "Enter your links here" and a field for them... But it doesn't actually tell me
what I am to place there. I went to the FAQ but wasn't much help. I also visited
the Forums page which is mostly in French. Being a "Connecticut Yankee" I can't
read French. So, not much help there....any advice to help me proceed? Thanks guys.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
That page is meant for downloads. You find a link on a forum or other location, enter it there, click "unrestrict my links" and you now have a premium link. However, you don't need this to stream with RD. Simply authorize your device with RD in URL Resolver and/or Resolve URL and you should now be able to see RD premium lnks in your addon when streaming. NOTE that some addons also need to have RD enabled in the addon settings before youb can see premium links in your list of links.

I am sure this will leave youb with more questions. Just ask if this is not clear enough. NOTE Youtube and Google will also provide much info about setting this up.

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Hello RavRob, and thanks for your reply, and your patients in dealing
with my silly noobie questions...I am learning however. I will do as you suggest and take a look at
youtube and see what I can find there. Sometimes visuals can be helpful. Good thinking! I will
let you know what I discover. Thanks once again my friend. -LT

zuberitalal

May 21, 2018
Enter the links of the channels you want to watch? Maybe that will help otherwise i dont think links are required