Okay I give up

Rodger J.

May 29, 2017
Totally formated hard drive. Installed different operating system. Linux Mint 17.2. Installed Kodi 17.3. Indigo error every time. I've screwed with for three days. I give up. Good luck to everyone else.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
What Indigo error? If you were trying to use the configuration wizard, yes that has issues, but you can still go through the addon installer and install the addons you actually use one by one...

Rodger J.

May 29, 2017
There's more going on here than just an Indigo error. Can't send an error log file. I get error on that. Can't authorize Real-Debrid. Get URLResolver error on that. And, kodi will not exit. Hangs on forever. I have to reboot without Kodi closing. I've reformated three times. Installed two different operating systems. And reloaded Kodi about six times. It's not my computer. I run a six core processor with 8 gigs of ram. Kodi has issues. Unless I'm installing it wrong. I go to Kodi's web site and following their directions. I'm not new to this. Been using Kodi for several years. So I don't know. Gremlins? I didn't even know I had a problem till I tried to authorize RD through URLResolver.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Sounds like an addon might be hanging or there is hardware conflict with your machine... Do a clean install (manually delete the userdata folder) then try to exit Kodi does that work? Now rerun Kodi and only install Indigo, run Indigo, click through a few menus, exit it and shut down Kodi does that work? Repeat the steps one addon at a time until you see problems or Kodi won't shut down, and if possible even if you can't upload the log though Indigo go here http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced and scroll down to 4.2 and pastbin it, then share the link...

carbunco

Mar 20, 2015
Hi all,

I have trying to get working Indigo Config wizard since the last week, really has got a problem.

What i can find so long is that has got a handshake problem between any device and the server. But we can work around by clearing cash and rebooting kODI.

The biggest problem is that someone had inserted a time out on the download link as if my connection link is about 8 MBP/S, the configuration will complete without any error, but if the connection for couple of seconds goes less than that will don't complete the download and the configuration will no be done.

Again please can any senior member of someone belong to the TV-adons team can help us. As we trying to use their configuration, I'm sure they will be proud of that.

Thanks keep the good kind work that you do everyday, you will be compensated.

Thank you

carbunco

Mar 20, 2015
Hi all,

I have trying to get working Indigo Config wizard since the last week, really has got a problem.

What i can find so long is that has got a handshake problem between any device and the server. But we can work around by clearing cash and rebooting kODI.

The biggest problem is that someone had inserted a time out on the download link as if my connection link is about 8 MBP/S, the configuration will complete without any error, but if the connection for couple of seconds goes less than that will don't complete the download and the configuration will no be done.

Again please can any senior member of someone belong to the TV-adons team can help us. As we trying to use their configuration, I'm sure they will be proud of that.

Thanks keep the good kind work that you do everyday, you will be compensated.

Thank you

happyman

Apr 30, 2017
Having the same problems LinuxMint 18.3 installed kodi 17.3 deleted user data manually, used synaptic to get every thing else out. There has to be a piece or pieces of the corrupted install remaining, have you solved your issue? If so whats the fix?

Regards

Krunchy

Sep 25, 2013
USA
@happyman
Not connected to any Indigo issues, but if you have some stubborn remnants of an older install, try the purge command in terminal.

sudo purge kodi kodi-bin

I'm pretty sure this is the same as Synaptic's Completely Remove command, so if you've done that then this may be redundant.

Reboot after the purge, then reinstall 17.3

Hope this helps.