Old guy discovering kodi :)

will9342

Feb 23, 2016
Hi all,

New guy here and new kodi user. Amazing piece of software. Had a few problems getting it set up and adding add-ons but doing better now :)

OK. I'm of British descent but live in France. Even after 30 years here I still prefer watching video entertainment in English. Kodi alons with all the add-ons and the people providing them are great. There seems to be so much information on this forum that it's a bit difficult to know where to start. Hints anyone?

Well, that's about it, I'm pleased to be a member of tvaddons. Maybe one day when I've more experience with this software, I'll be able to help someone resolve a problem :)

One question before I end this post. Does anyone know if there is an add-on that will let me watch The Oscars ceremony this week-end?

All the best

Will

obsidianwings

Jan 11, 2016
Cas**way has live tv maybe the oscars will be on there? I'm not sure what channel the oscars is showing on so I can't be certain

jpbaldwin

Dec 20, 2014
The Oscars ceremony will air live and unecrypted on France’s CanalPlus, with hosts Didier Allouch and Laurent Weil starting red-carpet coverage at midnight until the ceremony begins at 2:30 a.m. local time Monday.