ooohhh ggooddd how can u change the url on an ipad within xbmc when the kb wont work.

sadsack

Dec 9, 2013
Yes,...
most people would have come to the conclusion that I have hardly any hair left, I am desperately trying to change the url of ice-films...

I tried changing from confluence to touched, that was no good, as I still cannot scroll over to the right far enough, so I tried a bluetooth keyboard, although it works on an atv2 it will not have it on ipad even though they are connected.

so i tried xbmc rc from iphone, i managed to get to where the url is, then a white bar appeared with the url and i still cannot change it...

please can someone give guidance...

I have everything turned on for rc within settings also can be controlled via upnp.... just how can i type in a new url?

appreciate any help chaps...

sadsack..

-----
I was on the verge of just given up, the white bar with the url would not go away, whatever i done, so using the iphone with xbmcRemote on it, (not Constellation), I went back to iciclefilms addon and got up the configuration, used the remote to move over to the right, went onto url, and..... I just sat there, trying to figure out how to do it, ... then I picked up the logitech BT keypad, (its the one that is silver and acts like a cover for an ipad,) and i just pressed the number 4, and 4 appeared in the line, so i tried del and it worked, I put in the new url, and pressed return, it took the information but the white bar stayed on screen, (couldn't seem to be able to get rid of that.
so I then shut down xbmc. rerun it and the url is now okay.
A lot of waffle, but it might come in handy if someone else hits the same problem.
thanks for reading chaps... (and probably sending you all to sleep) lol

sadsack

Last edited: