Other 17.3 Issues

Mcross99

May 28, 2017
Hi folks, thanks for your help.

So I installed 17.3 on to my box, started it (all good), went to add the fusion source and all was good. When I now go into Add-Ons from the home page, I have two rows of options: Categories and Android Apps, but no "Enter Add-On Browser". I can't get to the fusion zip file.

Any help?

Thanks

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
There are no Fusion zip files. Fusion is only a URL that gives you a source. What happens when you click on Categories? i would think this will let you enter the Addon Browser.

Mcross99

May 28, 2017
Hey Rav, thanks.

Actually under the Categories heading are 4 boxes with: my add-ons, available updates, recently updated, install from repository.

Under the Android, same thing, lists youtube, settings, media centre, etc.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Once you have fusion in as a source, follow the instructions on this page

https://www.tvaddons.co/indigo-kodi-krypton/

If you get to 2 and your install looks different...

Do Step 1 on that link, then deviate as bellow for Step 2 and 2½...

Step 2: Click the Add-ons tab

Step 2½: Click the open box icon top left (blue circled in picture bellow)

Return to step 3 on the website, and continue...

jimbo623

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys I'm Jim. I got to step 18 the last step and when I click on fusion to unzip it nothing happens. I cant get the OK button to light up.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Fusion is not a zip file, it is a URL that you enter as a source to get all the repositories.

What tutorial are you using? So we can see what step 18 is.

billgriffin

Jun 21, 2016
Ever since Kodi switched to it's 17.whatever series of versions, it's been a bloody mess. It won't keep my preferences as to how I want it to look. (It keeps switching to "List") and as far as it being able to talk to "Trakt" well good luck with that, apparently I have watched zero of my shows ....... ever.
Can you please fix Kodi? It used to be a great program to have now it just takes up 3 hours to get it to play anything I want.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Ever since Kodi switched to it's 17.whatever series of versions, it's been a bloody mess. It won't keep my preferences as to how I want it to look. (It keeps switching to "List") and as far as it being able to talk to "Trakt" well good luck with that, apparently I have watched zero of my shows ....... ever.
Can you please fix Kodi? It used to be a great program to have now it just takes up 3 hours to get it to play anything I want.
Even though you don't want to hear this, the blunt fact remains there is nothing wrong with Kodi itself and thus there is nothing to fix... Based on your description there is something seriously wrong with your install of Kodi and/or your system though...

Might be time for a 100% clean and fresh install, unfortunately with the servers being up and down right now is not the best time...