OUYA Buffering with HD content

LupeLazerz

Oct 11, 2013
Weird, there has been no change in my internet speed or my ouya setup to the internet (ethernet Netgear wifi adapter) yet my Ouya buffers almost everything now...only thing I did was traveled somewhere with it and brought it back. I test mostly with **** up streams or Ic*f*lms HD streams.
Tried factory reset, SPMC (the version I normally used), store version, Gotham nightlies... all buffer :(
Streams don't even like to start, stay at 0% unless I force press play then they play and buffer again.

Any suggestions??

asdre

Jan 9, 2013
As of today if I play anything Ouya crashes and reboots to home screen, anyone else?

ABERDEEN

Mar 17, 2014
I will run an HD movie later I'm only on 3.5mb and it used to be ok. Will let you know .. Saying that i used to download lot onto usb to watch on ouya later!

LupeLazerz

Oct 11, 2013
No buffering now, fingers crossed, all I did was reinstall SPMC, HubWizard, and I think the issue that was causing the buffering was the audio settings (unchecked DTS and the other one that I cant recall right now).

ABERDEEN

Mar 17, 2014
I'm only on 3.5 lol but SD works fine and HD ... Sometimes... I use SPMC. I normally download HD & watch it later do u do that?

LupeLazerz

Oct 11, 2013
No I just stream from the sources, I upgraded to the new version of SPMC 12.4.2 recently too, maybe i'll go back to 12.4.1. Thanks