Request Pandora cant login gets error - Openelec 8.0.2 (Kodi 17)

dwellcome

Apr 28, 2017
After updating Openelec 8.0.2 and installing Pandora addon, gets Pandora error/fails and wont start. I thought maybe I had configured an incorrect password, but confirmed password is correct. Tried uninstalling - reinstalling addon but same problem. anyone else seeing this problem with Pandora 1.2.12 on Openelec 8.0.2 or Kodi 17.1?

Pandora 1.2.12

McGazza

May 6, 2017
Hi,
Yes I having same issues. This has been happening since upgrading to openelec 8.0.1 and has still been happening through upgrades to 8.0.2 and now 8.0.3 openelec. I have tried uninstalling Pandora addon and re installing but still having same issue where it won't login and gets error. This leads me to believe that the Pandora addon is not playing well with the openelec 8.* stream as it still works perfectly on another system that I have running openelec 7.0.1...

Could the Devs please look into this as I love listening to my Pandora stations!

Cheers,
Gary

ZombieWoof

Dec 20, 2015
After updating Openelec 8.0.2 and installing Pandora addon, gets Pandora error/fails and wont start. I thought maybe I had configured an incorrect password, but confirmed password is correct. Tried uninstalling - reinstalling addon but same problem. anyone else seeing this problem with Pandora 1.2.12 on Openelec 8.0.2 or Kodi 17.1?

Pandora 1.2.12
Same issue running Kodi 17.1, no joy running Pandora :(

Brothawolf

Mar 20, 2013

Pandora 1.2.12
Plus one ...OpenElec 8.0.3

McGazza

May 6, 2017
Plus one ...OpenElec 8.0.3
Hi All,
I have kept trying multiple versions of Openelec with it now being up to 8.0.4 which is using Kodi 17.3. Pandora addon is still not working and I am too impatient to wait for it to be fixed by its author :) NOW for the good news... I have found an alternative to the Pandora addon namely Pandoki - and yes IT WORKS with latest Openelec and kodi (well latest OE but only 17.3 kodi) I have not tested it on 17.4 but it "should" work... You can install it from the following repo:

https://github.com/gominoa/gominoa-xbmc-addons/raw/master/repo/repository.gominoa/repository.gominoa-0.1.0.zip

Very similar to the Pandora addon that we previously used and logs into the normal Pandora service...

Enjoy!

Cheers,
McGazza