Pb with Exashare and Teramixer resolvers

JUL1EN094

New member
Jul 31, 2013
14
0
0
France
Hi all,

urlresolver meets pb with exashare since some weeks and with teramixer since the last release :

**** EXASHARE :

The website has been changed 3 weeks ago.

A new submit button was implemented. I modified the plugin (see file here : exashare.py), but at this time it's only working with an exashare account (free account is working). I need help to make it working without account (may be a cookies issue, ...) cause I've no more idea :(


**** TERAMIXER:

No more working since the last release. Cause : the domain is missing.

So I added it in the plugin (see teramixer.py). The resolver is now used when resolving teramixer urls ( good :) ),

But I meet another pb : There is a new step in resolve function wich check the return code of the stream_url (resolved url) to validate it. The pb is than teramixer return a 403 error code (=request refused), but the file is readable/downloadable by Kodi. The only way I found at this time is to bypass this check for teramixer (see Type.py here, line 162 : types.py), but I really don't like this way. May be could you have better idea for that.

Edit :
It s good for Teramixer. I made a pull request. (Needed to send useragent on headers). I didn t solve the exashare issue :(

Thank you
 
Last edited:

JUL1EN094

New member
Jul 31, 2013
14
0
0
France
Hi,

I think I founded the good way for Teramixer : needs to add a user-agent in headers. I'll make more test tomorrow.

No better thing for exashare