Pho*nix/valhalla/herplace

[email protected]

Oct 1, 2016
Maryland
Ive been using Kodi with my firestick since June and love it. I have the addon Pho*nix installed. In the last couple days Valhalla and Her Place both disappeared from Pho*nix. I have the latest update. Does anybody have intel on this?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Welcome to the forum. Not sure what the Pho*nix devs are doing. It may come back or it may not. Things come and go. The devs do as they wish with their add-ons. They might have removed those parts for any number of reason. Maybe the sources have changed and those sections can not longer work. Or maybe they are working on something new and exciting for us. The future will tell.

reality

Oct 11, 2016
Hi. New to the forums also. Valhalla and Blue have a new addon called <mod removed>. I did a search on these forums but I didn't find anything about it. I guess its not endorsed/supported by this community? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Hi. New to the forums also. Valhalla and Blue have a new addon called <mod removed> I did a search on these forums but I didn't find anything about it. I guess its not endorsed/supported by this community? Thanks!
Correct, It is not supported here.

Last edited by a moderator:

reality

Oct 11, 2016
lol. why was my post edited to remove three letters. is this place really that authoritarian?

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
lol. why was my post edited to remove three letters. is this place really that authoritarian?
Normally, unsupported apps are automatically changed to ***. I am guessing the specific add-on mentioned is not yet configured in the auto list so a mod edited your post.