pi can't save seasons to favourites any more did I screw up?

theakson

Jan 30, 2015
I am running raspberry pi b with a fIRC remote only. I am not an expert on kodi by any means so any help would be appreciated. I thought I USED to be able to get to a list of series ie the west wing season 1 in FUSION and then save the season location to my favourites area using the main menu that pops out from the left side. I no longer have the option to save to favourites and so I have to go through quite a few steps to get back to viewing my tv show. I know I can use a key board and hit 'c' but I prefer to use the remote.
any help would be appreciated
thanks

j.bond

Nov 17, 2012
Using 1Ch**nel in this example, do a search for each TV Series that you would like to save, using the correct button from the flirc remote bring up the sub menu, it will give you the options to add to favorites and add to "XBMC" favorite, select add to "XBMC" favorite and it will appear on the main menu favorite bar.

Hope this helps.

theakson

Jan 30, 2015
Hey J.bond
thanks but that is what I am having to do. I was wondering what happened to the side menu "add to favorites" option I "thought" was there in previous versions. All I did was pop open the side bar and select it. Was a lot easier. Thanks for taking the time