PIA/VNP not working anymore?

new2gbox

Feb 1, 2013
Can't seem to connect to PIA that past 2 days just keeps saying reconnecting, my account is correct and working as it works on PC just won't connect on ouya anybody else????

new2gbox

Feb 1, 2013
Works on PC and also working on my brothers OUYA he has same setup in his house, says authenticating then reconnecting and loops

Flapster

Nov 13, 2013
The Black Country, UK
Very Strange. To be honest, I took it off my Ouya when I wiped it and started everything over (long story). I haven't bothered to put it on since (lazy). I'd recommend going to PIA and asking, they're quite responsive to customer service questions as I found out when setting up my Ipad with Open VPN and PIA.

If its the app thats not working quite right on the OUYA then Open VPN may offer a solution, but you can only easily choose one location. Its quite "involved" but may work better.

Flapster

Nov 13, 2013
The Black Country, UK
Strange how they would not help.....Glad its sorted though.

Just to add, I was having weird and wonderful things happening on my Ouya too, about 3 months ago. It was hanging and freezing. Factory reset did the trick with mine too. Its like it got muddled up with everything.

Usual saying goes though. "Have you tried turning it off any switching it back on again!"

Last edited:

new2gbox

Feb 1, 2013
Here is the email lol

Kevin,

Thanks for writing, although we do not support the Ouya I'm wondering how you had initially configured the VPN on the device?

Security software and network configurations change and update daily. It is not uncommon for something that was working without issue in the past to suddenly develop problems seemingly on its own.

Thanks,

Mitch M, Level I Tech Support
Private Internet Access[emoji769]

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: LOX-794-80395
Department: Tier I Technical Support
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

Support Center: https://support.privateinternetaccess.com/index.php?/Defaulti

Soup127

Mar 19, 2013
Hi guys.
I'm trying to put private internet access on to the ouya.
I'm stuck after add vpn profile
Edit vpn profile.
Name =private internet access.
Set vpn server, what do you put in here?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X VPN Services 7
W Kodi Support 0
C VPN Services 0