Pixelization of Video on Kodi 15, Isengard

clayw1pi

Jun 2, 2014
South Central Florida
Recently I added Kodi version 15 to my Matricom G-Box. I now have the Kodi TVMC 14.2 and the New Kodie 15 on it. The problem is that when I run tv shows on Kodi 15, I get a tremendous pixelization of the video. When that happens the audio gets way out of sync. Any ideas?

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Probably buffer due to bad source, but your limited information gives us absolutely nothing to go off.

Friffy1

May 18, 2013
Recently I added Kodi version 15 to my Matricom G-Box. I now have the Kodi TVMC 14.2 and the New Kodie 15 on it. The problem is that when I run tv shows on Kodi 15, I get a tremendous pixelization of the video. When that happens the audio gets way out of sync. Any ideas?
The only version of XBMC I have ever known to work reliably on a Matricom box is Matricom's release. They customized it to work best with their hardware and, it really does.

clayw1pi

Jun 2, 2014
South Central Florida
I'm sorry I didn't provide much information, but I'll try to make up for it now. I was running Kodi 15 Isengard on the Matricom G-Box. I also have TVMC 14-2 on the same box. When running the 14-2 version of Kodi by TVMC, I have NO problems with pixelization. I have confirmed this many times over. I also in the past had Kodi 14-2 which I did not have any similar problems. It has only been since I installed Kodi 15 that I've experienced this problem. I even went so far as to uninstall it and redownload and install it again with no change. I continued to have the pixelization and when this happens the audio gets way out of sync with the video. I then went online again and downloaded Kodi 15.1 RC, again with no change in symptoms. I got to thinking about it and remembered that I had the same problem when I ran the beta version of 15. This problem is only an inconvenience to me because i have reverted to using the TVMC 14-2 as the primary Kodi program.

It is particularly evident when on Genesis, watching the TV Series the Outlander. That's about all I can tell you. TVMC 14-2 no problem, Kodi 15 problems. I have gone into System and disabled the 3 hardware acceleration settings, again to no avail. I will continue to play with 15 until I find out what the problems is, but my mainstay will continue to be 14-2.

Thanks

/s/ clayw1pi

Last edited: