Playback Error

Infoink

Jul 28, 2016
Hi everybody it's good to have you all back in business.My problem began while i was using 17.6 Krypton.i noticed i was constantly getting messages in my updates about Beautiful soup & Python which continued after i installed 18.5 Leia over 17.6,so i decided to backup 17.6 & did a clean install of Leia which cured THAT problem.Lately i have been getting notices on every film download of" one or more files did not play".It continues to download & play on my computer but no sound on my tv via external drive.You will obviously have gathered by now that i am not tech savvy.i hope you guys can help me out somehow please.I have a few screenshots but no log yet which i presume you will need as the error message says check log for further information but i dont really know what to fix.

PS:Sorry guys but cannot get the info to upload ...perhaps you can help.

sincerely

infoink

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
See my signature on how to upload an log.
You can use the maintenance tool in Indigo to clean the cache, thumbs, etc.... It might help. For the "one of more file.....etc...., you could use a Debrid sub such as Real Debrid or Premiumize.me. Either will provide you with premium links which should play better than free links.

Infoink

Jul 28, 2016
RavRob many thanks for your speedy & informative reply it is very much appreciated,as is the helpful link for log upload.Please bear with me while i ask if the problem can be sorted other than with real Debrid etc.As you advised i have used the maintenance tool to clear rubbish from the app,but, to no avail.I also failed in my previous post to find a way to upload screenshots etc.Any help there would also be gratefully accepted.Many thanks again.

Infoink

Jul 28, 2016
Hi Guys i have tried to upload the log based on the link provided by RavRob but i am getting a message saying "Upload Failed: Unexpected URL From ????"which means it was an incomplete message.Can somebody explain please.Regards as ever.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Be sure to set an email address before you attempt to upload your log. Once set, if you're still getting an error, let me know and I will try and direct you in uploading your log manually.

Infoink

Jul 28, 2016
Hi RavRob I actually think i entered my email but not sure now since i had to abandon it due to time pressures.if you can leave this with me for a day or two i will attempt it again and get back to you.many thanks for your help and patience with this (and me)