Please help..new here

RRgirldomenica

Jul 11, 2019
Ok, long story short, hi, I am new here, and have Kodi. I have had to get 2 sticks bc of having so many problems with updates and add-ons. The problem I am having now is I just updated and now I go to my add-ons and every time I try to go onto the add-ons it kicks me out, no one can seem to figure out what to do or what the problem is, and I don’t want to have to buy another stick. Can anyone help me out? Thank you so much.

RRgirldomenica

Jul 11, 2019
Honestly, I only have Ex**us, YouTube, crackle, and just a few more. Not many , because I normally just use Ex**us. But on research upon trying to update the Addons I cannot even get to the add on screen..it immediately kicks me out. I have updated the fire stick but it won’t let me go to the add on menu.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Yes, you can. If your stick came preloaded, that could actually be your problem. Sellers put all sort of garbage on the sticks which slows them down. Some of the addon they install don't work and cause problems from the get-go.

Sorry about the link, it got auto edited. If you put "sideload Kodi on firestick" on google, you should get what you need to reinstall it.

RRgirldomenica

Jul 11, 2019
Wow..ok. I see. So u install it, and then google from the web on the stick, and google “side load Kodi on fire stick. And there will be a link to do the down load?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I don't have a stick so I can't be of much help but you've got the idea. It is not complicated for sure. Once you do in the first time, you will be able to do it in a few minutes.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
No worries, we all started with a loaded box. Once you learn how to install Kodi and addons, the world becomes yours. Just install two or three addons, don't go crazy overloading it. Your stick will thank you for it.