Please help... Nothing working - Indigo

jammac

Mar 10, 2014
[solved] Please help... Nothing working - Indigo [fixed]

Hello,

First off all a thanks to tvaddons for all the great work.

I recently bought a new android box and i installed kodi 17.3 nothing has worked as in indigo keeps saying error when go to to install add ons in featured video add ons phot attached. then i had installed video add ons seperatley like Ex**us and Rel**se **B when i click in them once they are installed as in click on movies doesnt do anything just loads and nothing comes up. I have reset the box and uninstalled kodi re-installed it few times. Im honeslty dont know what to do. My service provider is bt im in UK and it works 100% on my laptop i dont know whay it isnt working on this android box. ive installed kodi off the main play store, entetainmentbox website and all the same not working.

My android box is -
OTT TV BOX
Model Number - rk322x-box
Android Version - 5.1.1
Android Security Patch Level - 2016-04-01
Kernel Version - 3.10.0

Pleas help would be much appreciated. My log is just below

https://logs.tvaddons.co/pmx5pmbms

Images
https://ibb.co/mgKBqv
https://ibb.co/hp40iF

Last edited:

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
how do i do that
That fully depends on your router model and brand... Google up your router model and find instructions on how to get into the admin control panel and make changes, once inside look for an option to disable IPv6 and toggle it... Test and see if that helps, if not change it back...

Or if you post your router model maybe someone else will be able to give you instructions or point you in the right direction...

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
do you mean to disable it from my laptop or do it from the android box
I mean disable IPv6 in the router as there is no simple way to disable in on an Android box...

Don't tinker with your laptop as you said that was working right?

You will generally make the changes to your router setting by connecting to it with a browser on your computer, going to a local IP address assigned to your router or some router companies redirect a website name to the router, it varies by brand and model...

jammac

Mar 10, 2014
i tried that and used microsoft page disable ipv6 and done it on my laptop and rebooted then put android box on and it still isnt working.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
i tried that and used microsoft page disable ipv6 and done it on my laptop and rebooted then put android box on and it still isnt working.
Well as I said, don't tinker with your working laptop, so please go to those instructions you found and undo whatever you just did as that is not what you need to change since your laptop was already working...

I repeat, you need to make the changes on the ROUTER not your laptop or the Android box... If you can't find the instructions to make these changes on your router then, go look at your router and post up the brand and model number (usually found on the bottom of the router on a sticker) and I will try and find instructions...

jammac

Mar 10, 2014
ah i get what your saying now i thought i had to do it on laptop ive changed it back and enabled ipv6.

I have a - BT HomeHub 4.0-Type A

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
ah i get what your saying now i thought i had to do it on laptop ive changed it back and enabled ipv6.

I have a - BT HomeHub 4.0-Type A
You need to disable "smart setup" in the router settings, it's a pain in the arse everytime the router sees a new device it automatically wants to show you a load of nag screens telling how you can download some ISP bloatware.

You can either open up a web browser on your Android box and go though the nag screens or disable it which is the preferred option.

To disable..
1 Click on Advanced Settings.
2 Enter the admin password. ...
3 Click on Continue to Advanced Settings.
4 Click on Home Network and then Smart Setup.
5 Click the appropriate radio button to turn Smart Setup on or off and then click Apply.

Last edited:

jammac

Mar 10, 2014
Meep & invisable thanks a lot that has worked by turning smart setup off. Thanks again much appreciated.

Petedabeat

Jun 7, 2017
Same issue on Fire TV box

Hey there, I'm pretty much having the same problems as OP. When trying to download indigo, when I attempt to open it I get a message saying "slow or no download available: files could not be downloaded at this time: please try again later, attempting to continue"

I got into my router but am having a hard time accesssing its advanced options. I can access the router info via IP address in a web browser, but I cannot change any settings.

It's a Motorola SB6141. Any help would be much appreciated!

slimbee33

Jul 2, 2015
I cannot get anything to install from the indigo addon, nor from Ex**us repo and the dudehere (all the ones I've tried). It was fine yesterday. Can anyone else try and see if its working for you please?

Thanks

da_don

Jun 7, 2017
I cannot get anything to install from the indigo addon, nor from Ex**us repo and the dudehere (all the ones I've tried). It was fine yesterday. Can anyone else try and see if its working for you please?

Thanks
You are not alone, it was working just fine yesterday.