please update common resolvers to play in settings

ronnyd

Jul 16, 2018
Hello Guys,

Im getting every time when i go to Sky**t, maverick and try the real debrid section "please update common resolvers to play in settings"
Ive no problems with ******** and neptune
Ive authorized my account but it wont work Please Help

NetworkGuy

Feb 15, 2016
Just go to the Kodi settings, Addons, and force the update. This will force an update of all your addons including this one.
I'm having trouble with Real-Debrid - none of the links are working. It cycles through *every* one and then says no stream available. The free ones still work sometimes, but none of the Real-Debrid links work any longer. This started happening in the last several days (maybe up to a week ago). Prior to this issue, the Real-Debrid links worked perfectly, but not sure what happened, nor how to fix it.

I thought I would try the "force update" option, but I don't see it anywhere. Can you tell me exactly where I can find that command? I'm hoping something works.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
The real debrid issue could be a functon cache. Go to Kodi settings>System settings>Addons>Manage dependencies>
scroll down to Resolve URL and reset the function cache.
To force an update, it depends on the skin you have. Once in the addons sections, press the left arrow and the force updates should be there.
Keep us posted on the outcome.

NetworkGuy

Feb 15, 2016
The real debrid issue could be a functon cache. Go to Kodi settings>System settings>Addons>Manage dependencies>
scroll down to Resolve URL and reset the function cache.
To force an update, it depends on the skin you have. Once in the addons sections, press the left arrow and the force updates should be there.
Keep us posted on the outcome.
Thanks RavRob, I wasn't familiar with that command, but I executed it. Unfortunately it didn't help. When I select a RD (Real-Debrid) stream, it starts with the stream I select, but then goes through all remaining RD streams without stopping until it reaches the end, and then I get the dreaded "no stream available" message. I have cleared and reauthorized my RD account and the account shows in good standing on the RD site. I have tried with multiple add-ons, but see the same behavior in all tested add-ons, so it seems it's not add-on related. I'm stumped!

I appreciate the helpful steps, and I'm hoping something works soon. I'm even tempted to uninstall Kodi and reinstall, but I know that I'll have a fun time (very hard time) creating all add-ons and repositories.

Any other suggestions I could try?

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Hey everybody, LT here. Hope you all are very well.
I have been reading about the RD problem with great interest as this problem has found it's way to me and my Firestick.
As I scan for whatever I am trying to watch I notice only the premium feeds are listed while the common feeds all show zero.
And then after a minute or two "No Streams available"
I am going to try RavRob's advice and try the "Forced Update" and see what happens. I'll let you all know after I do the "No Coin" scan. Thursday the 25th of July 2018. Peace B Witchas!

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Good Evening to you all....LT here.
Thanks RavRob for the update information. I did the forced update as you suggested, and it really did help
for some issues I was having....So, well done you.

It should be said however, when going into your Firestick/Kodi settings you need to have your settings on
"Advanced" as standard settings don't show the tools you need to preform the forced update. I nearly backed
out of the whole thing until I decided to check there under "Advanced" As I usually have my settings on "Standard"

The Forced update didn't fix some of the problems....But most of them. Still having trouble when trying to view
older movies (2015) However, I am not certain that the problem is related to the Debrid services. It may not be.
I am in the "Learn as we go" crowd but getting better thanks to all of the information I gather here at Forums.
Thank you guys...Keep up the good work!

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Hey everybody, LT here....Hope you guys are well.

Well, Up til the last few days I have been having very few problems. Then, a few days ago, my RD streams are coming up red zeros on normal and Premium. (I have 2 months left in my RD premium)

I went through the steps laid out above in resolve URL And URL Resolver-Success- I then re-authorized my RD -success-
I then went through the steps again for the forced update that RavRob laid out for us...But couldn't find the "Forced Update" like I had the last time. It just wasn't there ( I am using Confluence skin) All I could get was "Check for updates" which I did at that point with no positive changes. I still cannot get any streams for movies made from 2014-2018 All red zeros. "No streams available"

Can you guys maybe suggest something I may have forgotten?...Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Sounds like you have everything done right. The Check for Update is the same as Force updates.

For the no movie thing, check the time on your device is correct. Adjust if needed. Other than that, not sure what to tell you.