Plug in icons

slacky

Aug 17, 2012
Alright guys I've got a mygica 510b with latest toys4me image on. But the plug in icons and pictures of the movies covers when strolling through movies seem to take a while to appear. Any one know why?

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
all these wee android machines are just a little slow.
toys4me stores the userdata on the sd card so there is probably a lag there to.
and of course it depends on your skin. confulence isnt too bad but skins that are lighter (sio2 for one) are less laggy.

slacky

Aug 17, 2012
all these wee android machines are just a little slow.
toys4me stores the userdata on the sd card so there is probably a lag there to.
and of course it depends on your skin. confulence isnt too bad but skins that are lighter (sio2 for one) are less laggy.
I'm using the standard skin

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
It was the same for me mate on a jynxbox using toys4me.It took an age for icons and images to load up,it was unusable.I had to change back to geeksquad anyway in the end as the pivos builds wouldnt keep wifi settings on the jynxbox

slacky

Aug 17, 2012
It was the same for me mate on a jynxbox using toys4me.It took an age for icons and images to load up,it was unusable.I had to change back to geeksquad anyway in the end as the pivos builds wouldnt keep wifi settings on the jynxbox
It holds settings and stuff just loading images seen to take a while

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Im not sure if the class of sd card you use will make any difference.Maybe a class 10 might make it quicker.Or possibly its just the build.