plugins via fusion

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
As tuxen said, there is a large amount... and MOST should be in there. But, I am sure there are plugins out there that we have never heard of... and those made available via XBMC's default repo (built in). That said, this is why we have the REQUEST section. If you see something we need to add.... let us know.

leafs67

Sep 16, 2012
not sure if this is the right place, i followed the instructions of putting fusion on and when I goto it to see what addons i can put on there is nothing there just blank, I put this on weeks ago and not sure where addons are. I have doing it several times and nothing. any ideas would be great. thks

famco

May 28, 2012
not sure if this is the right place, i followed the instructions of putting fusion on and when I goto it to see what addons i can put on there is nothing there just blank, I put this on weeks ago and not sure where addons are. I have doing it several times and nothing. any ideas would be great. thks

think you're going to have to be a bit more precise leafs if u want someone to help you out...

kickaxe

Sep 25, 2012
Hi these plugins are fantastic! Which is recommended as far as HD content for tv shows is concerned?

kickaxe

Sep 25, 2012
That said, all plugins have available HD streams. N*viX, 1Ch**nel, watchseries, projectfreeTV, Ic*f*lms, etc... Truly depends on the source, more than the addon. :)
Thanks UmOuch, I will do more digging. I'm just getting into XBMC over the past week or so and find it friggin' amazing!

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
UmOuch, Did the search 1Ch**nel plugin ever get put on fusion, I had a quick look while I was laid up, Not sure that I saw it