Possible customize in Aeon Nox?

Code101

Oct 8, 2015
I've been using Confluence for a while on a fire stick and tried out Aeon Nox. It's an awesome skin but there's just one thing I'd love to know how to change. When playing back local library files I can use the onscreen info button to see the codec/aspect ratio and other info. However when using an addon to playback a video there's no info button. Is it possible to edit the skin on anyway to add one? Or is there some setting I'm just not seeing. Any help would be much appreciated.

scarletlion

May 7, 2014
I am desperate to know this too. It is pretty frustrating knowing that all the skin has to do is pull the metadata from the season and show info to the "i" screen.

any help appreciated

cheers

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
It is pretty frustrating knowing that all the skin has to do is pull the metadata from the season and show info to the "i" screen.
Just like that eh :D The issue is related to the addon you are using, different addons will give different results. I'd speak to the developer of whichever addon you are using, as you have observed the skin works fine with local content.

scarletlion

May 7, 2014
Just like that eh :D The issue is related to the addon you are using, different addons will give different results. I'd speak to the developer of whichever addon you are using, as you have observed the skin works fine with local content.

It's frustrating because lesser skins seem to do the job ok, therefore I'm not sure exactly what the problem is. On Ex**us, Aeon Nox doesn't pull through the metadata, but I have a feeling it's because the OS I'm using is Openelec and LibreELEC.

I have raised this in the Ex**us thread but to no avail.