Possible to Hide icons in just one category?

internal

Sep 18, 2015
So I just got my new Minix U9-H best box I have had so I want the best setup to go with it, but I'm trying figure out a way in aeon nox to hide icons without disabling them I have a couple of addons with a duplicate icon in programs as well as videos is this possible to hide a icon in just the programs category ?

Thank you

internal

Sep 18, 2015
I think I need to give more detail on the layout I have on the menu bar addons title with a sub menu in text with video browser and program

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
If you have an icon for an add-on appearing in multiple menus (like Indigo appearing in both Video and Programs which is what you asked over at Kodi.tv) then it's happening because the coder has written it to do that. No, there is no easy option in Kodi or the skin to hide icons you don't want to see but Yes there is a hard option and that involves editing the install code for the add-on that stated what categorie to put it in and reinstalling it.

internal

Sep 18, 2015
I'm pretty good with reading code but then that means editing each time there is an update so I can suffice thank you stoofer