Premiumize.me

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Not sure who wrote this one, it's new to urlresolver

I just sent out a new beta and this guy is throwing errors so had to remove it and send a new beta

Code:
File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.urlresolver\lib\urlresolver\plugins\premiumize_me.py", line 84, in get_all_hosters
self.patterns = [re.compile(regex) for regex in result['regexlist']]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Seems this was my bad, was missing a recent pull request that patched this guy

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Works the same as others like real-debrid or alldebrid, just need to configure it in the resolver settings screen

But this one isn't out in official release, just a couple more bugs to fix and then I think a new release is ready

o9r1sh

Sep 12, 2012
Michigan
It looks like they they have Usenet access bundled with their service with 1000 days retention. This might be a great way to knock out two birds with one stone.

hstegeman

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
The Netherlands
Works the same as others like real-debrid or alldebrid, just need to configure it in the resolver settings screen

But this one isn't out in official release, just a couple more bugs to fix and then I think a new release is ready
It is working very good, streaming is very fast.

hstegeman

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
The Netherlands
It is working very good, streaming is very fast.
Premiumize me does also have a very good chrome extension.
With this extension it is possible to make use of websites in the uk, us, by example hulu.
It would be nice if xbmc addons could make of this extension, by example the hulu addon.

coolwave

Banned
May 8, 2012
Canada
It would be awesome to see this on Hulu addon! I just sign up for Premiumize.me and started using the beta urlreslover. Works awesome and fast. Also i get a usenet server as well to use on newznab :) so much better than Real Debrid

Last edited:

alfred67

Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for the reply
I'm a newbie and I'm not sure where to place the resolver and run it.

Any help would greatly appreciated

Bstrdsmkr

Mar 16, 2012
shouldn't need to place it, should already be there. Open resolver settings from an addon like Ic*f*lms or 1Ch**nel and look for the settings tab for it. Enter your info there, save, and restart and you should be in good shape

alfred67

Nov 29, 2013
Great, Thanks

I do have a question about priority from what I was reading I'm getting conflict information should it be set higher or lower then 100??

Thanks

Alfred67

Bstrdsmkr

Mar 16, 2012
depends on your prefrence and what you have the others set to. Lower priorities will be tried first