Premiumize VPN

juuright

Apr 1, 2017
I subscribed to Premiumize for the debrid service. It usually works well but occasionally I go through periods of choppy streaming and/or no streams available. I do not know if that is an issue with the debrid or if it is due to other factors.

Included in my Premiumize subscription is VPN service which I have not yet used, I am considering using it.

MY QUESTION IS: does anyone have experience specifically with Premiumize VPN and if so how would you rate it? Does it affect system performance? Once started can it be turned off?

(I have submitted questions to Premiumize Support with no response, which indicates to me perhaps I should think about looking elsewhere.)

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
That's odd. Premiumize support is normally top notch.
Depending where you are in the world, I have read that the PM VPN may circumvent the ISP throttling your speed on less than legal streaming/download. Worth a try since it comes with PM for free.

syntax

Staff member
Jun 6, 2017
i had Premiumize VPN setup up close to a year ago and it worked good then but i cant say about it currently cause i no longer use it but like ravrob said its sure worth a try since it comes for free :)

itstheone

May 9, 2016
I used the VPN for a while and it worked ok. Using it uses up your monthly allowance so you'd need to keep an eye on it.

I use a dedicated VPN now at £2 a month which is fine.

I still have the PM VPN on my laptop and flick it on if i need to grab a magnet link for PM or i hit a website thats blocked where i am.

Smeeg

Apr 29, 2018
I have had Premiumize.me for over a year I also find its somewhat inconsistent.

Right now, probably for a month or so, I see lots, 30 or 40, blue premiumize.me links displayed in Kodi but none work. Fortunately a white free link works so its not critical but those free links are usually only one or two 720 and SD links. I'd rather have the option to grab a 1080 or a different 720 format or smoother stream. That's why I subscribed to a premium service.

I haven't submitted a ticket yet.

The usenet and cloud service with the Kodi plugin seems to be working ok and is a nice alternate feature.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Video Addons 0
F Resolver Development 0
J Addon Requests 1