problem installing fusion from zip file "add-on does not have the correct structure"

Feb 25, 2017
problem installing fusion from zip file "add-on does not have the correct structure"

I'm new to the android box world and have run into a little bit of a snag. I was able to originally add fusion to my box and load an add-on of interest to start watching my favourite tv shows. Went to add a Pro S**rts add-on, which installed fine but then I noticed Indigo had been installed on my box. I figured something may have been wrong with the add-on that I loaded so I deleted indigo and the pro-sports add-on from File Manager as well as in the profile directory. Went to re-install the ProSports add-on directly from the fusion repository but that had stopped working, which I assume had something to do with the Indigo install. I've tried to remove fusion and reinstall, however, each and every time I encounter the same problem when I try to install from zip file I get a message saying "add-on does not have the correct structure". I've done some reading about trying to restore to factory settings but in order to do this I need to be able to install the fresh start file from zip and I get the same message saying "add-on does not have the correct structure". Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes to correct this problem??

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Uninstall Kodi and download and install a new copy from the Play store... Then see if you can install Fusion/Indigo and do a fresh start...

Feb 25, 2017
Tried that without any success. Kodi installs fine and when I got to install the add-on installer from Fusion I just get the message "add-on failed to install from zip"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Video Addons 2
L Fusion Installer 15
W Fusion Installer 5