Request PS4 Remote Play addon?

cyrusalmighty

Jul 9, 2015
I hope this is not against any rules to ask about this, but after searching I have not seen any similiar threads......so here it goes..

I wanted to see if anyone is or can make an addon to connect/stream PS4 games to Kodi. I have Kodi on Openelec on an Asus Chromebox. I would love to connect my PS3 controller and play games over wifi on my Chromebox.

The "PS4 Remote Play" app has just been modded to work on ALL Android devices(with and without root) and it works great. Originally Sony released the Remote Play.apk to only work on Sony android devices but it works good on my Samsung S4. I posted a picture of this.

The other thing on android that is needed is Sixaxis.apk to pair the controller so i dont know if a Sony Bluetooth contoller can pair without a similar add on in kodi. I doubt the controller would connect natively without a code.

I have no experience in developing something like this, but i hope someone is interested in making this work for Kodi.

cyrusalmighty

Jul 9, 2015
Has anyone even viewed this yet? I know people like the Sharing options of Kodi so I thought someone may want to use PS4 share options. Guess not??

boogiepop

Developer
Jul 13, 2015
i cant not see any documentation for remoteplay option of Sony Ps4, still there is an option to reverse engineer it but, i am just not a console fan :/