Puzzle Pieces and Blanks!

wolffie21

Nov 19, 2013
Hey everyone, I've been using XBMC or well over a year now and have changed to the install. But now all of my thumbnails are missing and all that shows up is a puzzle piece or worse, nothing at all...just a blank space over the title/name of the add on. In researching this, all I found was an option to delete a folder in my userdata....problem is...this "texture" folder I was instructed to delete does not exist on my C drive. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

wolffie

Tonts

Sep 22, 2013
Sesame Street
You will have to enable show hidden folder option to find it. click your name (user), Organize (folder and search option), View, Show hidden files and folders, click ok, close box you will now be able to see the folder usually hidden called AppData, Open it and then go to : Roaming , XBMC , UserData , DataBase , delete Textures13 data Base file (may be number 15) exit and restart XBMC.
(Instructions based on windows 7)

sondray

Jun 11, 2013
I tried the easy to fix version, but prompted me that one file couldn't be deleted. So I still have the puzzle pieces for some icons. Any suggestions? Btw, just switched to Frodo 12.3 if that helps at all.

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
The best in that case (in my opinion) is to uninstall the old XBMC entirely. Then install XBMC 12.3. Then install your new addons and features. This is how I always approach upgrades, personally.