Question Question for the kids....VPN

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Hey everybody, LT here and I hope you all are very well.
I see the preferred VPN of the TV Addons crew is the NORD VPN which has a great deal on their services. $3.49
a month (If you buy 3 years) And said that tested to be the best.
Now, back when I started with KODI & TV ADDONS I was lead to IP Vanish VPN and have been using them ever
since they have an APP for my Firesticks that seems to be pretty good thus far. I've had very little troubles with IPVanish.
So, my question is, Is IPVanish still recommended and okay to use for my Firesticks? Or should I consider swapping my
service? I only use a VPN while streaming on our TV Firesticks. I know there have been many,many changes on KODI
since I started...Thanks everybody for your kind attention.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
There may very well be
bad,
good and better VPNs but if you are satisfied with IPVanish, stick with it. It is a good VPN and working well for you. The old saying "if it ain't broke....." applies here.
Nice to see you back, long time no see.

Reactions: -LT- and capslock

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Hail Double R!
Nice to hear from you as well. Yes, I have been way too busy lately and have little "Me Time" as of late. It happens to most of us
in our busy day to day. I'm glad I was able to touch base with you guys.
Speaking of which, Thanks very much for you advice on the VPN. I have learned so much about KODI and the Addons since I first
started Since being freed as a "Cable Slave" The VPN is important and I wanted to be sure that the one I was using was still a good
VPN.( Things sometimes change when you're not paying attention ) So Thank you Double R, for your advice and keep up the good
work everyone at TVADDONS!

Reactions: RavRob

jessicabrobert

Mar 7, 2020
New Jersey
There are 5 best VPN for Amazon Fire Stick TV such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark, PureVPN and IPVanish. All these vpns are reliable and compatible with Firestick device. I am using ExpressVPN and PureVPN from long time and I'm satisfied by their services and features. According to the user behavior, every user has their own preferences. So, if you satisfied with IPVanish, then don't let you change.

MichelleWPulido

Sep 6, 2020
This is very informative post guys and here useful discussion has done. I like this type of article as I enjoy with such post.

Martini

Nov 6, 2020
Hi there
I'm new to this forum but not new to Kodi, just started using VPN Express on 4k firestick, installed Kodi but my addons are not working!
I have tempest, crew, magic dragon , Ex**us redux and Y*da, am I missing something ? Advice appreciated ;)