Queue items/Song Playlist

Origin_Ent

Jan 10, 2016
Hi. I have been trying to a queue function to my add-on and/or the ability to play a whole song album one after the other. Could someone give me any advice as to what i need to be doing? Have googled for a good week and can find little explanation. I have added things to the Queue in Ex**us and tried to hunt out where it has stored this info so i can replicate it but with little luck. Is there a specific format that songs need to be in to play all? Or do you need to alter something before the items are drawn on kodi? Sorry if its vague but happy to explain any parts better if need be. I can get the items showing up in context menu but am unsure where to go from here. Would appreciate any help and thanks in advance

Origin_Ent

Jan 10, 2016
Never mind have found it now if you want to remove. Would put solution but fear may be talking to myself

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
If no one replied then I'm betting it's got more to do with how far your knowledge is advanced in this compared to the rest of us.

It can be lonely when you're the one at the front :)

Good you've got this sorted, now tell us when we can start using your add-on!

Origin_Ent

Jan 10, 2016
It is a built in function if anyone wants to look. Just added to context menu and sent to a seperate def to run it.

My addon was available about a month ago. It is called sanctuary if anyone cares to use it, think theres a tutorial available in the usual places 😊

Thanks for reply btw