Quick question about Earth Cam.

GumbyFromLumby

Mar 3, 2014
I love the Earth Cam addon. It's great to show company when they are over all the cams all over the world. One of my favorite is the The Cats Meow Karaoke. Some nights I would be crying from laughing so hard. My question is Why is there no sound now? I thought maybe it was just my set up but I have talked to alot of friends and people on fb pages and they are all wondering the same thing. I'm not asking for anyone to drop what they are doing to fix the no sound issue right now. I would really appreciate if when ever someone has some time to have a look and maybe fix it. Thanks to ever is the one who takes care of this and keep up the great work.

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
You dont say what device you are using but if its a pc,try changing the settings in audio output device to wasapi speakers or another and see if it helps

GumbyFromLumby

Mar 3, 2014
Sorry. I just checked some other cams and I do get sound now after the new update. That's excellent. Still no sound tho for the Cats Meow Karaoke. I have tried it on a MX2, M8, Galaxy s4, Galaxy Tab 3, and Windows 7. I know of more than a dozen other people who don't get sound either as I have asked them to check for me. Maybe that one cam had their sound turned off or something. Not a massive deal it's just that Cats Meow Karaoke cam is my favorite and would love to know what happened to the sound.

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
What new update?

I just tried it and i have sound,both on windows and android

One running kodi 14 and one running gotham

Must be something with your setup

Did you try the audio settings?although if you say you have audio on all the other cams,i cant see it being the problem

Sorry,not sure as to why its not working for you

Last edited:

GumbyFromLumby

Mar 3, 2014
Thats really weird. You get sound on the Cats Meow Karaoke cam but I don't on multiple units. Ill mess around with some of the sound options and see if that helps. Thanks for the replys.

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Yeah,i got it on now theres a dude singing that thing you do by the wonders lol :D