Radio addon isnt working for me, am I doing something wrong?

RemixDeluxe

Feb 22, 2017
That addon is supported at Kodi.tv You might have better luck getting a solid answer if you ask there.
That forum is very picky with what is allowed and what isnt and because of the nature of this app I wanted to play it safe and ask here instead. If you feel its allowed and I'll get the proper help on this I'll try asking over there too.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
That forum is very picky with what is allowed and what isnt and because of the nature of this app I wanted to play it safe and ask here instead. If you feel its allowed and I'll get the proper help on this I'll try asking over there too.
It's hosted on the official Kodi repo, it's their addon.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
You said it yourself "That forum is very picky with what is allowed and what isnt".... so I didn't expect you to not follow their rules. Is that my fault? And the end of the day it's their addon, they develop it, you go there for support.

They even told you to post a clean debug log, so if you do that you'll get your answer. You won't get it here, because the developer is not here.

RemixDeluxe

Feb 22, 2017
You said it yourself "That forum is very picky with what is allowed and what isnt".... so I didn't expect you to not follow their rules. Is that my fault? And the end of the day it's their addon, they develop it, you go there for support.

They even told you to post a clean debug log, so if you do that you'll get your answer. You won't get it here, because the developer is not here.
I'm asking for help on what I understood was a legitimate app but decided to use my other add-on content as a reason to sideline me when I highly doubt those add ons are the cause to the errors I'm having.

I dont know how to post a clean log and I'd just rather try my best to get help here than chance it over there again because they want to have an agenda. Thank you for trying.

Chadman

Oct 12, 2014
Try Accuradio from here. Maybe it will work out of the box. Worst case scenario, you have the same problem, but can get support.

RemixDeluxe

Feb 22, 2017
Try Accuradio from here. Maybe it will work out of the box. Worst case scenario, you have the same problem, but can get support.
I went to the website. It offers a lot of music but no radio stations (from what I saw.) There are some radio stations that I have locally I like not only for their music but the hosts that talk in the morning and it really gets me through my day.

I'm gonna see if I can install iheartradio somehow on here, I'd prefer live but this is as good as its gonna get.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Tunein radion is great. The only problem I have with it is that I can't get my local station. I can get them when using the addon within a browser or directly from Windows (it is an app in the MS store). But yes, well worth a look see.

If you want support from Kodi.tv (and really that is where you should ask for support on this addon) first try the addon on a fresh install of kodi. You can install it as portable so you don't lose all your other addon. Once you have this addon on a clean Kodi install, if you are still having the same problem, you can now provide a clean log for them to look at and they will treat you like an upstanding member. Not so if you have 3rd party addon in your log when you provide it.

Last edited:

RemixDeluxe

Feb 22, 2017
I agree with tunein radio. Its fantastic and easy to use. I'm using that with a combination of iHeartRadio and I'm having a good time now. Thank you all for your input.