Raspberry pi 2 questions

wwwbust

Sep 3, 2015
I have raspberry pi 2 i just got. and i just installed openelec 5.01 Kodi 14.1 it cam preloaded with those versions. does it matter if its kodi 14.1? or should i upgrade? if i upgrade. which versions should upgrade to? other question? is it best to install plugins one by one like say Ic*f*lms then next one and etc.etc? and should i put tvmc on?
thank you

kozmo2k4

Feb 1, 2013
the SunShine State
Go for the latest stable OpenELEC, 5.0.8. I installed the latest Beta 5.95.5, it is very stable, compatible with all the addons I use and it has 15.1 Isengard...

bromerzz

Nov 9, 2012
Cyprus
I always favour only installing add ons one by one and the ones you actually would use. The wizard is really meant for people who are totally new to add on installations.

Frederick_99

Sep 18, 2012
UK
I have raspberry pi 2 i just got. and i just installed openelec 5.01 Kodi 14.1 it cam preloaded with those versions. does it matter if its kodi 14.1? or should i upgrade? if i upgrade. which versions should upgrade to? other question? is it best to install plugins one by one like say Ic*f*lms then next one and etc.etc? and should i put tvmc on?
thank you
my advice would only install the addons you want.