RD reauthorize URL Resolver error

Greybeard712

Apr 22, 2014
Sparks, NV
Linux Mate 17.3 - Krypton 17.6 - fusion URL Resolver 4.0.15
In order for (re)authorize to highlight I have to login - (re)authorize my account give URL Resolver error.
I've tried updating URL Resolver (no issues). Cannot get RD to authorize. Any ideas?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
You might have to go to the RD site and see if that works and if your subscription is in good standing. If all is well on the RD site, they it might have to do with Kodi. But I have seen subscriptions canceled when using multiple IP's. The use of a VPN could have caused this problem.

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
I just was told to reauthorize my RD. I did so. Apparently not so good. I have 80 days left on my Premium, but am getting no RD feeds now..

I keep seeing statements that URL Resolver has updates, but my Kodi does not find or install them to my knowledge.

I am using Kodi 17.3 Debian on Ubuntu 17.10 desktop.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
If you have installed the tvaddons repository you should get the latest update. Install from Zip and go to the Kodi Scripts. However, I also had to re-authorize my devices to make it work. Others had to clear function cache in URL Resolver. Some even reported that they had to do this multiple times before it actually started working again.

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
I am getting all the RD feeds now. Just none of them actually stream. I did the function cache reset, no difference. RD won't even start talking to me, saying they are not responsible for how their feeds are used.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Yeah, don't talk about Kodi to RD, they have banned people over this in the past.
Try a different addon see if it makes a difference. It could be just the one addon or your settings might not be correct. You may have to use the ResolveURL Addon instead of the URL Resolver.