Real Debrid and addons

wixmmm

Mar 22, 2016
Hi,

For a while, RealDebrid was working great. But for a long time now, no matter which addon I try to use, when I choose a realdebrid link all i get is the first second of the video and it just sits there at 0% buffering and never does anything else.

My premium RealDebrid account is still active--I have 47 days left.

I have tried resetting my authorization in kodi and that didn't do it.

I have tried logging out of realdebrid on all my devices, then logged in again--making sure I am logged in on the same IP address for realdebrid and my fireTV running kodi.

Any other ideas what the problem/solution might be?

Thanks,
Mike

gwilly7

May 26, 2014
Broncos Country
You should go onto the real debrid site and see if you having any problems downloading directly from them. From the my account page toward the bottom you should see download history. If you click on that it will pull up the links you tried from kodi. You can either click download or click on original link and you can see if you can play it from there. If you can download there you know it is somehow a kodi issue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wixmmm

Mar 22, 2016
You should go onto the real debrid site and see if you having any problems downloading directly from them. From the my account page toward the bottom you should see download history. If you click on that it will pull up the links you tried from kodi. You can either click download or click on original link and you can see if you can play it from there. If you can download there you know it is somehow a kodi issue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Actually I don't see any download history links. nothing. I've only ever used realdebrid for kodi

wixmmm

Mar 22, 2016
I only use kodi as well but everything I watch shows up there even if it is only watched for a few seconds.
any idea how i can get the links to show up?

are there any settings within the realdebrid account settings that would affect links not showing up or have an effect on streaming?

for instance, what do these things do:

'unrestrict my links'
'reset'
the chrome plugin
traffic details -- i do see this:

Traffic Details
2017-02-02
Hoster Downloaded
Filefactory Filefactory 29.74MB
Total: 29.74MB
(the above was a 1080p stream of Thor 2 that started out working for about 2 seconds and then just froze at 0% buffer for about 15 minutes until i stopped waiting)​

Useful Links:
my downloads
additional traffic
jdownloader plugin
pyload plugin
decrypter

anything under 'limits'

'view generated links' checkbox
'remote traffic' checkbox

download port -- 'normal' or 'secured'

Two Factor Authentification [?] :
E-mail Google Authenticator Deactivated

password 'change'

do any of those settings affect kodi or would they help solve my problem?

Thanks for the quick responses,
MIke

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
are there any settings within the realdebrid account settings that would affect links not showing up or have an effect on streaming?
No, the problem is somewhere in your Kodi install. You need to give us more information, you've not even mentioned what addons you are using.

wixmmm

Mar 22, 2016
No, the problem is somewhere in your Kodi install. You need to give us more information, you've not even mentioned what addons you are using.
I'm using Ex**us, SA*TS and Velo**ty and have the same problem with the RealDebrid links on all the addons.

The one thing I have not tried is a factory reset on my Fire TV. If I do this, can I still install Kodi using App2Fire app?

Other than a factory reset, I think I have tried everything.

Thanks,
Mike

wixmmm

Mar 22, 2016
Ok, I have found the 'my downloads' section and it displays this:

[ 1 ]
Filename Download Original link Server IP Address Generated the Delete All
Filefactory Thor.The.Dark.World.2013.1080p.Blu ... mp4 Download Play Original link 35 162.237.4.110 02/02/2017 23:31:30 Delete
Filefactory Thor.The.Dark.World.2013.1080p.Blu ... mp4 Download Play Original link 36 162.237.4.110 02/02/2017 23:17:46 Delete
Filefactory Thor.The.Dark.World.2013.3D.BluRay ... mp4 Download Play Original link 31 162.237.4.110 02/02/2017 23:16:21 Delete

What I have noticed is that the IP Address that the RealDebrid website is showing (162.237.4.110) is not the same as my Fire TV is showing. (10.26.144.100). I am connected to the same router and the same network.

Could this be the problem? And how could I fix it?

Thanks,
Mike