Real debrid authorization error

filly

Jan 31, 2013
Canada
I have no green real debrid links showing up. Check my account and good for 6 months. Tried to reauthorize in Ex**us ...get url resolver error. Tried in SA*TS get nothing just goes back to accounts... tried url resolvers to activate get url resolver error. Anyone know what the issue might be?
:confused:

filly

Jan 31, 2013
Canada
Noticed that kodi updated to 17.1. Also tried to upload log in indigo and another log uploader and get errors as well. grrrr..... any ideas how to get around the log thing please let my know as this is first as well. Roll back maybe?

filly

Jan 31, 2013
Canada
I went through all my repos and found a different url resolver. As soon as I installed it Real Debrid worked. I have not tried to upload a log since then, so I do not know if the log uploader work yet. I had tried 5 different ways to upload a log and they all failed. I think I will wait till I have issues to fix that as it took 4 hours to solve the url error issues.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I went through all my repos and found a different url resolver. As soon as I installed it Real Debrid worked. I have not tried to upload a log since then, so I do not know if the log uploader work yet. I had tried 5 different ways to upload a log and they all failed. I think I will wait till I have issues to fix that as it took 4 hours to solve the url error issues.
Sounds like you probably had S-Repo or some other repo installed on there. This is why I don't use repos other than from here, causes too many issues.

filly

Jan 31, 2013
Canada
Nope don't do rogue repos. Just would not work with the url resolver in kodi repo. Even updated it or tried to but it did not help. Wish I could remember the repo, that I did download a different url resolver from.