Bug Real debrid authorization

Slang2k1

Apr 12, 2017
Everytime I press either reset authorization or re authorize my account with real debrid in URLresolver my kodi freezes up I never get to the authorization screen with the code. I guess maybe a recent update caused this? I cannot seem to roll back because I reinstalled kodi. I am using a Ouya box with kodi 14.2 (Max version allowed for ouya's OS... Anyone know what seems to be the problem here? Any help is appreciated

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
There has been no change in the real debrid resolver in some time. You can see the history here. As you can see, it hasn't changed in almost 4 months and even those changes were minor tweaks. However, at this point Helix is almost 2.5 years old, you can't expect things to be backwards compatible indefinitely.

Slang2k1

Apr 12, 2017
There has been no change in the real debrid resolver in some time. You can see the history here. As you can see, it hasn't changed in almost 4 months and even those changes were minor tweaks. However, at this point Helix is almost 2.5 years old, you can't expect things to be backwards compatible indefinitely.
So is there any solution for me besides going out and buying a new android box or is there a way i can hack this ouya box to be on the latest version?

dusf

May 27, 2014
This issue is not unique to Helix.

I have the same problem on Krypton 17.1 running on Ubuntu 16.10.

Is there a fix?

k3l3vra

Banned
Jun 10, 2016
This issue is not unique to Helix.

I have the same problem on Krypton 17.1 running on Ubuntu 16.10.

Is there a fix?
It's probably not the same problem. Thousands of people (including myself) have authorized RD while using Jarvis and Krypton. You can try posting a log w/ debug on.

dusf

May 27, 2014
Please find manually generated log below. I started kodi, went into URl resolver, cleared cache, deselected use cache, reset trakt authorisation, attempted to authorise, received error, went back in, cleared cache, selected use cache, reset trakt authorisation, attempted to authorise, received error. At the end I tried installing TVA log uploader also in case you want to see what the issue is, this time no error, it just hangs at downloading 0%. Tried to exit kodi cleanly but it hung on quit.

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/24507012/