Real-debrid experience

lgoodknight

May 28, 2013
Rock Island Arsenal IL
A few months ago I decided to experiment with RD. I generally use Amazon shield and Fire Tv with KODI 16, hard wired.

I use SA*TS with library integration and Ex**us with TRAKT lists. I have great success with both and the main difference is SA*TS takes a long time t load sources.

I was very happy with the number and quality of sources before RD but decided to try a 6 month experiment. I get around 500 sources to choose from with RD, but of course that is serious overkill.

When my 6 months is up I think I may let it lapse to see if I have become spoiled or if I get a reasonable numer of sources without it.

Anyone have experience with this and any thoughts?

gwilly7

May 26, 2014
Broncos Country
I use an HTPC for kodi going though my surround sound system. Even though there are plenty of free streams these days I prefer the premium services for the 5.1 audio. Also now that both furk.net and directdowlowd for real-debrid have HEVC H.265 files available for most new TV shows that makes it even better.

zoro

Nov 25, 2014
Right now with the SA*TS you can see almost everything using free sources at top quality. I also get RD for 6 months. Is it RD overkill? At this point at SA*TS at least, propably yes. But The RD if you make 6 months sub. it cost about 2.80€ per month, less than a cup of coffee in my country.

0141kenny

Mar 3, 2016
I also took out a month rd account and using it on Ex**us,SA*TS,trw,Velo**ty,and and Ic*f*lms with good results but I'm also thinking is this overkill and what will it be like when my months subscription expires ?