Request Real-Debrid / generic locker link access (like put.io?)

FunksMaName

Nov 1, 2015
Hi!
I had an idea that rather than searching for potentially dead sources using other methods, you could access your own found or converted cyberlocker links into kodi.

put.io has a very simple addon that just shows you any files in your system.
I propose a similar thing for Real-Debrid, that shows you most simply your converted links (torrent -> cyberlocker, or unlocked links in general). Additionally it could access your accounts 'my downloads' list.

With no search functionality this would mean you have to find and add links using a computer or other device, but being able to access your own converted links would really be useful.

Alternatively, if there was a way to have a 'generic stream my links' addon where you could manually add live sources you could copy RD links or other source links to files for kodi streaming?

Does such a thing already exist?
Thanks for reading!

FunksMaName

Nov 1, 2015
OK, after a bit of research I saw that you can make your own .strm files with the URL inside and that will stream without an add on. Only thing is I wonder if it is using multi threading (probably not, I had buffering issues) and wonder...

Is there a way to integrate something like axl downloader with Kodi core streaming??

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Video Addons 4
L Addon Development 1
X Kodi Support 5