Bug Real-Debrid Installation

Juergen

May 25, 2017
Hello - nice to meet you!
I may be a little old for Kodi (76), but that ridiculous race for seconds at the end of the Real Debrid "account authorization process" is really - sorry - stupid. Should have at least an advance warning.
I did not have a second monitor ready and had to copy the URL by hand. So I "lost the race".
Worse - now I can't even go back and try again, because the Authorize My Account button refuses to show up again.
Hope I can get all the help I need - Thanks JR

k3l3vra

Banned
Jun 10, 2016
The countdown is a necessary requirement of oauth, there's nothing the addons can do about it. If you go into URL Resolver Settings you should be able to try again. Go to URL Resolver Settings->Universal Resolvers->Real Debrid.

radunn

May 21, 2017
Hello - nice to meet you!
I may be a little old for Kodi (76), but that ridiculous race for seconds at the end of the Real Debrid "account authorization process" is really - sorry - stupid. Should have at least an advance warning.
I did not have a second monitor ready and had to copy the URL by hand. So I "lost the race".
Worse - now I can't even go back and try again, because the Authorize My Account button refuses to show up again.
Hope I can get all the help I need - Thanks JR
A second computer such as a laptop etc. will be of help. That way you can log into your RD account on the second computer giving you ample time to enter the code..... and you'll win the race!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Video Addons 4
L Addon Development 1
X Kodi Support 5