Real Debrid links being ignored

Fred437

Mar 16, 2018
Hello all, been using real Debrid for years, yesterday evening into this morning I couldn’t get a working link, it bypassed all the blue RD links. It works on the white links. I re authorized with no problem. What I read on the Real Debrid web site gives me the impression there is some kind of blocking going on, they basically say don’t ask questions or your account will be suspended. If anyone knows what up please fill me in.

catnap

Nov 4, 2015
I read on twitter it was a URLResolver problem.but to tell you the truth i aint really notice.thanks

Fred437

Mar 16, 2018
If anyone c****, seems my VPN provider is now blocking. With the VPN running I tried to access the Debrid using a browser and its blocked. Good luck people.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
They don't want questions about third party software such as Kodi. They do not want to be mixed up in some illegal issues with Kodi. Can't blame them.

Reauthorizing RD may help or from within Kodi, you can go to the url resolver addon and reset the function cache.

JNRW

Oct 13, 2014
They don't want questions about third party software such as Kodi. They do not want to be mixed up in some illegal issues with Kodi. Can't blame them.

Reauthorizing RD may help or from within Kodi, you can go to the url resolver addon and reset the function cache.
What does that mean/do.....reset the function cache?

Shinzin

Staff member
Feb 16, 2017
long story short urlresolver needs some info from debrid which it stores in the function cache. resetting the cache makes urlresolver get fresh info from debrid

JNRW

Oct 13, 2014
long story short urlresolver needs some info from debrid which it stores in the function cache. resetting the cache makes urlresolver get fresh info from debrid
So is this function only relevant to Debrid?

JNRW

Oct 13, 2014
now that u'm not sure. I just know that it uses it for debrid
OK, thank you for your answer. Since I updated to the latest version and reset the function cache I have not experienced the problems I have highlighted in a separate thread.

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
Hello all, been using real Debrid for years, yesterday evening into this morning I couldn’t get a working link, it bypassed all the blue RD links. It works on the white links. I re authorized with no problem. What I read on the Real Debrid web site gives me the impression there is some kind of blocking going on, they basically say don’t ask questions or your account will be suspended. If anyone knows what up please fill me in.
Same here. I don't care if my account gets suspended, I'm getting zero value from RD at the present time or for any time in the ayutpast several months. I have re-authorized and re-authorized. I have reset the function cache. I get all the links and not a single one of the premium links stream.

Maverickz

Dec 20, 2013
Use Resolve URl instead of URL Resolver
You can't just arbitrarily change from one to the other. You have to use which ever one the specific add-on was designed for, OR you have to know how to edit the add-on code to change it over.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
You're right and I certainly get that. I am going out on a limb that if he is using RD, he may be using an infringing addon which, most likely, uses Resolve URL.