Real Debrid Newbee ??

rallsr

Sep 15, 2017
I confirmed my basic set up but in viewing the Premium Debrid I do not see a USD $ payment option.
I was informed the price would be $18 for a 6 month subscription.
Can anyone clarify?
Richard

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Sign in to your free account and click on the word "premium". This will bring up the different plans where you can select your plan and payment option.

rallsr

Sep 15, 2017
I confirmed my basic set up but in viewing the Premium Debrid I do not see a USD $ payment option.
I was informed the price would be $18 for a 6 month subscription.
Can anyone clarify?
Richard
Thanks RavRob! I'm now a paid Premiumize member.
However I do not find my Id or Pin to populate the final steps in my signup process per screen shot instructions.
Where do I get these 2 codes/numbers?

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
It's been a while since I had an account there but if memory serves, go to your account page, your customer ID is the first thing there and below that is a show pin option, click it and there's your pin.

Last edited:

NetworkGuy

Feb 15, 2016
It's been a while since I had an account there but if memory serves, go to your account page, your customer ID is the first thing there and below that is a show pin option, click it and there's your pin.
What Debrid service do you recommend if you're not using this one?

I've never used one, but wondering if I should...

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Thanks RavRob! I'm now a paid Premiumize member.
However I do not find my Id or Pin to populate the final steps in my signup process per screen shot instructions.
Where do I get these 2 codes/numbers?
Sorry m8 I don't use Premiumize. I am a Real Debrid user. For Premiumize support you might want to ask the man himself here

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Premiumize/
He is quite a helpful chap.