Real-debrid - no links showing.

Jerri

Nov 24, 2013
So sorry if this is in the wrong section. I couldn't see where else it would fit.

I grabbed a real debrid 30 day account to see if it improved Kodi for me (to be honest I'm having zero issues but a lot are saying subscriptions are the future so thought I'd grab one and see what it was all about).

Followed this guide to set it up

Configure Real-Debrid or Premiumize for Faster Streaming

All went fine. If I use SA*TS I get Real debrid links. But that's it. Non show up in 1Ch**nel, genesis or any other addon. I've tried with films (looked for the most popular films right now ie Spectre etc) and TV shows (tried with popular shows and newly added)

I realise this will be down to user error but I don't know what it is I've done wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stillekracht

Oct 16, 2013
I have the same problem. I'm trying a RD and a Premiumize account. In Genesis I see only some lower quality streams from RD and no Premiumize streams.

SA*TS is not working due to time outs.

Jerri

Nov 24, 2013
I have the same problem. I'm trying a RD and a Premiumize account. In Genesis I see only some lower quality streams from RD and no Premiumize streams.

SA*TS is not working due to time outs.
SA*TS sometimes times out but it will time out a certain number of sources. I still get a lot of sources and both high and low quality RD options.

But no RD at all in any other addons.

I got it mostly to use with Genesis as I know the addon is having some issues and the Dev has taken some times out so there's a lot of sources not working. So I thought RD could fill the gap but I'm getting zero RD links.

Jerri

Nov 24, 2013
Now there are links showing up in Genesis for some TV shows, so far out of about 30 links non have worked.

Still non showing up in 1Ch**nel. I've spent the past few hours googling and am still non the wiser. Thankfully I only paid for a 30 day sub.

Last edited:

Joeyloke

Aug 17, 2015
You set the priority to 90 and authorized the device you're using on the first link picked as well?